NGFA Food Safety Modernization Act Analysis:
With the Food Safety Modernization Act, both regulatory and commercial demands for food and feed quality and safety are increasing. To help, NGFA has prepared several education/training tools to assist grain and feed companies navigate the changing regulatory landscape and meet customer needs.
- NGFA Guidance on FDA Qualified Individual Training, Oct. 4, 2017
- NGFA Guidance on FDA Regulations Applicable to Grain, Feed and Processing Industry March 1, 2017
- NGFA Summary of FSMA Final Regulations For Human and Animal Food Sept. 22 2015
- NGFA Summary on FSVP and Third-Party Accreditation Rules Nov. 16, 2015
- NGFA Summary on FSMA Final Rule on Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food June 2016