NGFA Food Safety Modernization Act Analysis:
With the Food Safety Modernization Act, both regulatory and commercial demands for food and feed quality and safety are increasing. To help, NGFA has prepared several education/training tools to assist grain and feed companies navigate the changing regulatory landscape and meet customer needs.
The NGFA is urging the Food and Drug Administration to properly implement the exemption provided within the Food Safety Modernization Act for grain elevators solely engaged in storing raw agricultural commodities.
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Exemptions for “Solely Engaged” Grain Elevator Facilities
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Exemptions for Grain Elevators that Store Pulse Crops
- NGFA Guidance on FDA Qualified Individual Training, Oct. 4, 2017
- NGFA Guidance on FDA Regulations Applicable to Grain, Feed and Processing Industry March 1, 2017
- NGFA Summary of FSMA Final Regulations For Human and Animal Food Sept. 22 2015
- NGFA Summary on FSVP and Third-Party Accreditation Rules Nov. 16, 2015
- NGFA Summary on FSMA Final Rule on Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food June 2016